Pesek Counseling Services is a private, mental health counseling practice. Our therapists have a broad range of education and experience to serve the needs of children, adolescents, adults, families and couples, as well as EAP (Employee Assistance Program) participants. We accept a wide variety of insurance plans, including Medicaid. When helpful and appropriate, we will work with your school, place of employment, and other health care providers to pursue your personal and clinical goals that are established in therapy. Pesek Counseling exercises a collaborative approach in helping put the pieces back together.
For out of network insurance clients we provide a Superbill allowing the individual to file directly with insurance for reimbursement. This option allows the ability to pay out of pocket the day of the service and the Superbill would be given to the client in order to file directly with insurance for reimbursement. *Please contact your insurance carrier to determine the process for filing Superbills. It is best to confirm reimbursement is possible prior to utilizing this option.*
For clients without insurance or choosing not to utilize insurance, the following rates apply:
- Initial Intake: $140
- Individual Session (50-55minutes): $140
- Individual Session (40-45 minutes): $100
- Individual Session (30-35 minutes): $80
- Family Session (50 minutes): $140
- Couples Session (50 minutes): $150
- ADHD Assessment: $300
Payment is due at the time of service.
Right to a Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.